Saturday, March 8, 2008

A VERY NICE DAY!

Today was such an amazing day! It all started off with Zach and I going to the temple. Ashley, my soon-to-be sister-in-law, was receiving her endowment and we decided to go and support her. It was INCREDIBLE! It's been a little while since Zach and I have gone, and boy, did I need it! I was able to feel such peace and love...even let go of some hurt feelings that i've been holding onto. I was able to think about my life, and put things back into perspective. I left there feeling so good about everything...ready to conquer whatever trials may come my way! I LOVE the feelings that only the temple can bring... LOVE my husband that is worthy to take me there... and LOVE that we could share in this day with Ashley. I can't wait for her to become my SiStEr!

After the temple, we ALL went to Lunch at the Rio Grande. (YUMMY!!!) Then, picked up my babies from my mom's...went home... took a NAP (Yes, All of us!)... and went to dinner with some of our best friends. What a wonderful day...one that has helped me remember how blessed I really am! I'm SO thankful for days like this!

(Sorry Dave...we took this picture after you guys left!)








And Here's just one more pic of Nick and Briggs. It's been so fun having Nick spend the weekend with us. Briggs will miss having his buddies to play with every day!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Cant wait to see you on Thursday and catch up!

Justin and Jill said...

Great message about the temple. You made me want to be there right now! We're excited for the wedding--Ashley and Brett are so cute.

By the way, I would love to hear more about your cute sister and her baby. That sounds like an amazing story!

Amanda said...

I didn't know Brett was engaged! That's awesome. I love that he is sporting the stach...hopefully is gone foe the wedding.

Marie said...

Hey Darbee~ I am still trying to figure this out. I hope to get it soon. Your kids are cute! This is a good way to keep in touch. I hope I have enough stuff happen to us each week. HAHA. We are kinda boring.