So, Here's a photo of the happy couple, just after their wedding in the Bountiful Temple.
Belle actually let me curl her hair. She looked so pretty! Here's a pic of our little girl, just after we did her hair. Too cute!
Here is our Briggs, in his handsome tuxedo. He loved being apart of the party!
And one of the cutest cousins, ever. Avery, Belle, Savannah, and Briggs.
Doesn't my hubby look HOT in his tux? Okay, don't answer that...but he definitely gets better looking as time goes on. I know I look terrible...but we had to walk in the pouring rain...and I just had to take what I got in the hair department. (So cut me some slack! :-) Anyway, I just love the feelings that a wedding brings...it makes me remember all the reasons I fell in love with Zach, and why I married him. Babe, you are the love of my life! I am so happy that I married YOU!
12 comments:
You guys are too Cute!! We need to get together.
The receptions was wonderful! I am so happy for them as well and know that they are going to be very happy together.
You seriously look amazing! I can't believe you are 17 weeks.
Cute pictures!That was a great wedding and so fun to see you guys there:) You do look SO GREAT - I can't believe you are 17 weeks prego!! Way to go!
You seriously are not pregnant. How are you so thin still. I think Im twice your size and far from having a baby. You are a doll Hope things are going well
Cute family, Darbee! That was a fun wedding--loved the nachos and sodas! Glad things are going well with the baby. You really are a cute pregnant gal!
Cute pictures....but wait, where in the heck is your belly?? Mine is bigger than yours!! You look fabulous!!
Hey Darbee, so since we're all husbandless this weekend I am thinking a Girls Night Out sounds pretty good! We should all get together, maybe dinner and movie. Or gather somewhere with the kids? What do you think?
Kamber
Darb, I love your blog. I definitely need some assistance with mine. Next time we're at your mom's we need to work on it together. I loved what you wrote about baby Alexie, I know the story so well and it still made me cry my eyes out. It's such a great story. Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
Glad the stache went for the wedding! What a cute couple.
You and Zach make such a darling couple! And you have such cute kiddos. Good work! Can't wait for the next one to arrive!
Duh...you are so sweet...thanks Darb! I love getting to be part of the family with you guys (even Zach) Ha ha :) ...and just for the record that picture of Belle is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love you guys!!
you all look beautiful.. and is that belle's hand on her hip... to cute/funny!
Post a Comment