ZACHARY
My hubby HaTeS when I blog about him, but I think it's fun to share little tidbits, that he may not do on his own. He's pretty humble, but I can certainly brag about my man every once in a while. A wife is entitled! Zach just organized the first of many, golf tournaments with his buddies from High School. They spent a few days in St. George just golfing, hiking, eating out, and TaLkInG...I didn't know guys could talk so much. They all had a good time, catching up and reminiscing on the funny times in the past. I'm glad Zach has such great friends.


DARBEE
I'm pretty boring, really. I officially have the pregnant lady "bump" and feel bigger every single day. I'm feeling really good now, and can feel the baby move and kick a ton. That's the best part of being prego, I think. I could find out the sex of the baby any time, but we are STILL holding out. We can't wait for our new addition to arrive!
BRIGGS
Briggs is such a cute little BOY...and he's growing up so fast. Zach and I laugh every day at the funny things he says, or does. He is just starting baseball this season, and is so excited for Golf lessons in the summer. Every day is something else...baseball, soccer, golf, tennis, swimming...he even asked the other day if he could take up SURFING! That may be hard here in Utah, but I'll see what I can do. He is also excited to start at Young Chef's Academy...to see if he really wants to become a CHEF when he's older! What a cute little boy! He makes me so happy, and I don't know what I would do without him.
BELLE
HOORAY!!! NO MORE BINKY'S FOR MY BELLE!!! She has been such a trooper with the whole binky situation. I am SO proud of her. The first couple nights were terrible...she would cry herself to sleep and it broke my heart. Now, though, she is doing great, and even seems to talk MORE than she used to, which is really hard to do! My favorite quote of the day, was when she told her daddy, "I don't feel so good...I have a froggy in my throat!" It was just so cute. She is SUCH a Daddy's girl, and has her daddy completely wrapped around her finger. And I really don't mind. I LOVE watching the two of them, and the relationship they share. I know they will treasure it FoReVeR!!!
All in all, the Beynon family is doing great! We still haven't decided what we are doing as far as Grad School, but should have some decisions made in the upcoming weeks. We will keep you all posted!
Thanks everyone, for being such great friends! We feel so blessed to have you all in our lives!
13 comments:
Darb, I loved reading all about your cute fam and what you have all been up to. It's funny how I can see you so often and still not know some of those things about your family. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!
i love all the updates.. i've been away from the blog for a while.. so it's good to read up on all the fun things you've been up to. i love your "lady bump" haha
Darb sounds like everything is going great for you guys. You look absolutely ADORABLE and I am so glad to see you posted a picture! I miss ya and hope that the news for Grad School isn't that you are moving away! Love ya girl!
maybe mackay will actually be able to hang out with the guys next year if they decide to try the golf trip again... =) he was way bummed...but i guess it saved us some cash, right? probably good for us since i hear girls are expensive...
Darbe... are you kidding me, I didn't even look that skinny before I got pregnant! I wish I looked as good as you do! Dustin had such a GREAT time with Zach and everyone. Good job to Zach for organizing such a fun trip!
You guys have quite the cute family. Thanks for the comment on our blog by the way. I wish our little girl was always so happy, but she can have her moments. Hope the pregnancy continues to go well.
So good to see your fam and hear how you are doing. Call me the next time you're up my way and we can play!
If that is a "bump" then I must look like I am having triplets :-) Love the updates...such a cute family!
That was fun seeing what you were all up to! Zack too! I know sometimes I need to blog more about what Devin's up to. :) opps! Your kids are getting so big. I can't wait to find out what you're having. Call me when you're in St. George. We're just up the street from Zack's parent's house!
So cute--love seeing Zach as a man. Not that he wasn't a man before but now he's a father of 3? Awesome. Come on over to Holiday. Sure you'll be giving up lots of square footage and a garage for a piece of crap home in a great locataion. We have several for sale by us that are pretty cute and we need you as neighbors. Think about it--actually, don't think about it and just do it. Glad to see you are all doing well and we're ready to hang out when you are. We'll do a barbecue and invite you over--just let us finish the bathrooms first. Tell Zach hi!
your teeny belly is so cute! i loved the updates about your sweet little family!
So good to hear you are all doing well! Your little bump is so cute! Briggs cracks me up, I love that he wants to surf!
Great update, Darbee! Good Job, Belle! I'll bet you are so proud of her--it's a great accomplishment to give up a "friend!" Nice "bump", too! I think I need my glasses on to see it!
By the way, Jackson also would like to take up surfing. We brought a boogie board back from Hawaii because he told he wanted a surfboard as a present from Maui! He practices in Dan and Maryanne's hot tub!
Post a Comment