Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our Halloween...




Halloween was so much fun at our house this year! The kids were so excited to Trick-or-Treat and to participate in all the crazy Halloween Festivities. Even my Belle LoVeD the "scarey guys"...and enjoyed walking and carrying her bag of goodies "all by myself!" If you can't tell from the photos, Belle was a "FlutterFly", Briggs was "Koopa" from Mario...or at least that's what he thought! I looked EVERYWHERE for a Koopa costume with NO luck, but thanks to Children's Place...and a little convincing from Briggs...we settled on this dragon costume for Koopa. Anyway, Zach was God's Gift to Women...and I was a Woman! I know I'm a slacker!!! But I was busy getting things done for the kids, and couldn't pull anything for myself together at the last minute. I'll be better next year!


Zach's cute parents dressed up as a Gorilla and a banana. Gary scared the kids a little, jumping around in his monkey suit. He started to laugh a little, and Belle recognized it and said, "Grandpa", totally unprompted. It was the cutest thing, and she wasn't TOO scared of him after that. She even gave him a kiss. Grammy and Gramps were so much fun this year, and the kids LoVeD it! Great Costumes!!!


Now, for those of you who know Zach's brother Brett, you know that he is HiLaRiOs!!! I love that he is so crazy and is always up for some fun. This Halloween was a treat for all...okay, maybe not for all, but we LoVeD it! I think this photo speaks for itself...

4 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Darb zac's costume is a crack up! I love it! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Halloween. I am sad that we never did actually get together. We are really slacking with the girls night outs! We need to get back on track with that! Love ya!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Your cute kids at Halloween-they look so adorable! And Zach-that costume was so creative-it made me laugh. Also-seeing his parents brought back so many fun memories-I miss seeing them all of the time! It would be so much fun to get together with you guys-SOMEDAY! And your next post is too cute! I adore my little one too-And I LOVE that quote you posted from President Hinckley-thanks for posting it!

The Hollands said...

hi beynons! this is alisa holland (jared ging's) wife. i liked to your website from the allen's website and wanted to say hi! your family is so cute...darby you are gorgeous! check us out at:

web.mac.com/holland_family

we'd love to hear from you...stay in touch!

jared, alisa, bo, isaiah

Rebecca said...

I can't get over those photos of you guys all dressed up for Halloween. Great costumes this year. And your kids looked adorable...Charlie will be excited to see that Briggs was a dragon too!