Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've been Tagged...

I've been tagged, so here it goes:

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. The Formal Affair (I got to measure hot guys for their tuxedos! Sweet!)
2. Nanny for almost 5 years (That's how I met Zach!)
3. Primary Children's Hospital (I worked in Medical Records...not so sweet!)
4. Mommy (BEST job I've EVER had!!)

4 Movies I can Watch Over and Over
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (I LOVE Mattew McConaughey)
2. The Notebook
3. Sleepless in Seattle...an oldie but goodie!
4. Any Lovey-Dovey Chick Flick would do!

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Centerville, Utah
2. Logan, Utah (when I attended USU)
3. Darien, Connecticut (nannied)
4. Currently in Riverton, Utah

4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. Reality T.V. Like "The Bachelor" and "Big Brother"
2. Vanilla Bean Icecream with milk, right before bed!
3. White Chocolate Mousse
4. ShOpPiNg...and buying random SALE items...just because it was a good deal!

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office...I'm a total Jim and Pam Fan!
3. Oprah (most of the time)
4. Dirty, Sexy, Money...I know, I know, but we shouldn't have started! We love it!

4 Favorite Places I've been on Vacation:
1. New York
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. Italy

4 Favorite Foods: (It's SO hard to narrow down!)
1. Chinese food from the Mandarin in Bountiful
2. Robyn Beynon's Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Spinach Artichoke Dip...or anything, really, with Artichokes
4. "Crispy" Cheese Enchiladas from the Rio Grande

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Drinking Pina Colada's on the beaches in Hawaii
2. Snuggling up by the fire with Zach and watching a movie
3. Shopping in New York
4. Having a picnic in the mountains with my hubby and kids

4 Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Our Blog
2. Friends Blogs
3. Yahoo.com
4. ebay (I really don't love ebay, but only lately as I've been TrYiNg to find AnYtHiNg Mario or Luigi for Briggs's Birthday...thanks to ebay, I have succeeded!)

Authors I Love:
1. Stephenie Meyer...Who would've thunk?
2. Anita Stansfield (who doesn't love a good LDS, romance novel once in a while? :)

Things I would Like to Know How to Do:
1. Can fruits and veggies for our storage
2. Sew and Quilt better than I do
3. Whistle more loudly
4. Digital Scrapbooking

Happy Moments:
1. Sharing the ipod earpieces with Zach while we snuggle and wind down before bed!
2. Going to the temple with Zach...I fall in love again every single time!
3. Becoming a mother for the 1st time...and the 2nd!
4. Accomplishing something I never thought I could, or watching my kids do the same.

Things I Want to Do Next Year:
1. Flip a House
2. Travel somewhere we've never yet been
3. Go to graduate school...maybe?!?
4. Have a baby... NO, I'm NOT pregnant! But maybe next year...

People I am Tagging:
1. Hillary Garner
2. Jessica Tidwell
3. Whitney Holland
4. Amanda Williams

5 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

Darbee, I've decided you are such a romantic! I love it! I can tell your family definitely benefits from that. I'm with you on loving Robyn's chocolate chip cookies...
Thanks for sharing!
Jill

whitney holland. said...

Darb that was fun to read about you! However, I am not sure I will follow up on your TAG!!!

Alisha said...

Darbee! I found your blog from Shayla and Dougs. You are so gorgeous! Your family is beautiful. I'm glad to see you're doing well and are happy. I live with my husband in Houston, Texas. I am in my fourth year teaching math at a high school down here. I love it! I would love to hear back from you!

Love
Alisha (Partridge)

Jen Bird said...

I love reading these, I learn more about people I thought I already knew a lot about. :) I loved your kids Halloween costumes! Too cute! And Zach as well, too funny! Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween!

Mauri said...

Hey-I heard you have a new nephew! Congrats! I would love details! (Name, etc...) Would you please email me?? mauri.winder@gmail.com
Thanks!