Wow! I can't believe how fast my babies are growing up! This past week was Briggs's 4th Birthday. We celebrated with a "Mario" party with his friends on the 7th. Then, seeing that Belle's birthday is just a week later (ya, Zach and I didn't plan that one too well!) we had a combined Briggs and Belle party with our family last night. It was SO much fun! It's still hard to believe that I have a 2 and 4 year old, but it is so fun watching them grow! The celebrations were a HUGE success, so thanks everyone for coming and being part of this special time for my kids. Here are some photos from the big events of last week... Briggs's Party The Family Party What a fun night! Happy Birthday!!
What a great party you put on! I have to know if you made that MARIO cake?? That was amazing! Very cute idea with the treat bar...I LOVE IT! It's crazy to me too that you have 2 and 4 year old. It just seems like yesterday that we were roomies. You are a great mom and have a great little family!
What cute cakes. The cupcakes were darling. Your kids are getting so big. I can't wait to see them at Christmas My sister told me you had a cute blog and she was right.
You are superwoman Darbee! What lucky kids!! Where did you come up with all your cute ideas...and please don't tell me you made the Mario Cake? So fun to see your pictures!
Cute cakes, Darbee! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I remember thinking the other night at game night that your kids were getting so big! They are so sweet and we look forward to seeing more of you guys with the upcoming holidays!
9 comments:
What a great party you put on! I have to know if you made that MARIO cake?? That was amazing! Very cute idea with the treat bar...I LOVE IT! It's crazy to me too that you have 2 and 4 year old. It just seems like yesterday that we were roomies. You are a great mom and have a great little family!
Cute cake! Did you make it? Way to go! It seems like Briggs was just born! Boy time is flying! Thanks for the email. I will respond soon..
What cute cakes. The cupcakes were darling. Your kids are getting so big. I can't wait to see them at Christmas
My sister told me you had a cute blog and she was right.
wow, i can't believe how time flies. what little cuties you have. i love the mario cake.
You are superwoman Darbee! What lucky kids!! Where did you come up with all your cute ideas...and please don't tell me you made the Mario Cake?
So fun to see your pictures!
Seriously?! Did you make the Mario cake and those cute cupcakes? Those are so cool! Looks like the party was a big hit.
Your kids are so cute, cute names too! I love the cake and cupcake tower. The treat table is such a fun idea too! Way cute!
Happy Birthday celebration!!! How fun! I am guessing you made those ADORABLE cupcakes-you are SO cute! I can't wait to SOMEDAY meet your darlings!!!
Cute cakes, Darbee! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I remember thinking the other night at game night that your kids were getting so big! They are so sweet and we look forward to seeing more of you guys with the upcoming holidays!
Post a Comment