Thursday, April 7, 2011

ski {BUMS}

My Mister LOVES to ski.
It's his love.  His passion.  It's in his blood.   
Zach's Grandpa Laurie was one of the very first ski patrolmen up at Alta Ski Resort and was a ski patrolman at the Park City Mountain Resort for many years as well.  Grandpa's love for the mountain has been passed on through the generations.  After his passing, Zach and his cousin Jake decided to organize a KL Memorial Ski Day in honor of their Grandpa Laurie.  It was truly amazing!  We felt Grandpa had a hand in turning the what was supposed to be snowy, cold day into a beautiful sun-shiny day... one that was enjoyed by all!  We're already planning for next year!

My sweet Briggs is getting to be a great little skiier!  He's LOVING it, too!  We put him in Ski Lessons up at Park City this year, and he has done great.  He's improved so much in just weeks.  A couple of weeks ago, Zach was able to spend a few good hours up on the mountain with him.  I wish I was there.  They had the best time together... and I'm thankful for the opportunity they have to share these experiences together.  I know Zach is making memories for Briggs that he will never forget.  Zach's Love and Grandpa's Love to ski has been passed on... once again!  I sure LOVE my boys!!! 


1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm dying over your boys! Tal is sooo not a baby anymore and Briggs is soooo handsome. What darling men you have!
I love that Zach and Briggs are skiing together. Those are the best memories.