Zach ran the Moab Half Marathon with my Brothers and Brother-in-laws a few weeks ago. It was awesome! My parents and all the wives came too, and even though we didn't run, we sure had a lot of fun! We girls even agreed to run next year, which is really crazy!
(We'll see if I actually keep my end of that bargain. I really LOVE just being the Cheerleader!) ;)
Here are the boys before they left for the race.
And some of the girls waiting for our men
And My Mister close to the finish line... still smiling!
Shea, Cade and Zach after the race
(Zach gets bragging rights over these two... at least until next year!)
What a rockstar!
My side hurt so much from laughing so hard...
Can't wait 'til next year!
xoxo
5 comments:
Way to go Zach!
Good job Zach! I only run if someone is chasing me...so I'm very proud!
Darbs...I love your hair that color! You look beautiful as always.
xoxo.
Way to go Zach! I'm going to guess he didn't need to train for it...which is even more awesome! -- don't tell him I think he's awesome :)-- miss you guys!
CONGATULATIONS! That's awesome
Another race and no training...how, how, how do you do it? Proud of you Quack! By the way, unbelievable on the bread!!!! You amaze me, can't wait for lessons...
Post a Comment