Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Tazmanian Devil"

Talmage has earned the nickname "Taz" at our house. He is just like the Tazmanian Devil and causes messes and destruction at every turn! He is a Terror with a capital T, and we absolutely adore him! Talmage loves to hide in the pantry and jump out to scare us. It's HiLaRiOuS! Here's a little clip, for our Grammie.

We can't get enough of our little Monster! Just look at this face... Delish! Briggs is such a great helper with Tal. He can get Talmage to do things that he refuses to do with me, and he calms him down when he just wants to scream at me. I am SO thankful for my little helper, and miss him terribly when he's at school. Briggs is really enjoying school, and is loving the social life too. He is so much like me, it's funny! Here is a picture of "Crazy Hair Day" at school. Is he cute or what? Just look at those eyes! Belle is a little stinker, and knows exactly what to do to get what she wants. She is ALL girl, and I love it... most of the time! :) She is enjoying her gymnastics class, and is getting pretty good. We tease that we see her bottom more than her face these days because she's always doing tricks and constantly has her bum up in the air. We love our little gymnast!
I look at our life and sometimes wonder how the heck we got here...
Life is good.

5 comments:

TanDee said...

Your kids are all so dang cute!

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

oh my so cute . Talmage is like my little matthew i swear it is a boy thing . to destroy and destructe ESPECIALLY after YOU clean up a mess . But i wouldn't want it any other way .

Anisha said...

What cute kids you have! And I love the blue eyes on Talmage and Belle. I ended up with two blue eye kids too.

Alisha said...

That is such an adorable video! Taz is such a good nickname for kids at this age. My kids, as partners in crime, can sure tear up my house fast!

Gary and Robyn Beynon said...

Thanks for posting the pics, it makes me miss their little cheeks even more. I can't wait to munch in December....