Monday, October 26, 2009

Caught Red Handed!

My little man LOVES digging in the garbage to find hidden treasures. It's disgusting I know, but a little funny at times, too! I wish in all his persuits he found our wii paddle or other miscellaneous items that have "magically" disappeared over the last few months. (Did I mention he also loves to throw things away?) :) Anyhoo...
We try to keep him out of the garbage but any chance he gets, he's right there digging for something good. I was making dinner the other night, and he kept coming in and out of the kitchen. I wasn't paying too much attention, but when he became unusually quiet, I got suspicious. I went to see what he was up to, and found him hiding behind the rocking chair, with his hands caked in FROSTING!!! All I could do was laugh because he just looked so darn cute and proud!
Here's the evidence...
Talmage Paul Beynon caught Red... I mean, WHITE handed!

3 comments:

Mallory said...

That's too funny. How can you possibly get upset when he gives you that sweet smile?

KaDee said...

He looks so happy with his find! :) He has grown so much since you guys arrived in VA.

Miller's said...

That is so flippin cute! I love this little man and miss his guts, I can't wait to see you guys soon.