I'm making my blog private... again! I opened it at the beginning of the year for publishing, and accidentally erased all of the email addresses in my invitation list. I've decided to stop being lazy and ask for email addresses once again from those of you who'd like to continue to follow our blog. I'm happy to invite you "blog-stalker's" too. Just let me know. I will be out of town for a few weeks, and am unsure if I will do any blogging while I'm away... but leave a comment and/or your email address if you'd like an invitation and I will send you one when I get back into town. I hope to have some fun pictures and experiences for we get back, so stay tuned...
Okay, Now for the fun stuff!
I LOVE SUMMER!
We are having so much fun now that the weather is good and life is settling down a bit. We love having a pool in our community and go swimming almost every single day. The kids just can't get enough! They are becomming good little swimmers, and are improving so much. You can only imagine that with so much swimming going on, we're bound to get some serious tan-lines. All I can say... There is NOTHING cuter than these little naked, tan kids of mine! I just want to munch them to pieces!
I wish SO badly I had a camera the other night, when Briggs saw a Fire-Fly for the very first time. It was priceless! His face lit up with excitment, he caught the flashing bug, and marveled over it for moments before it once again flew away... flashing more light, and getting more smiles and giggles from Briggs. It may have very well been the first time EVER that I realized why Heavenly Father put bugs on the Earth... for the absolute JOY it would bring to my child. What a magical moment!
35 comments:
morjack123@yahoo.com is the email for me to be able to see your cute fam .
I would love to continue keeping up with your adorable family krisangel_7@yahoo.com
cortniebain@gmail.com
ADORABLE! And cute header too darbs...you are so clever. :)
We love the fire flies too. They are fun to watch!! my e-mail is dimaria.jody@hotmail.com
Have fun in Utah!
searle.bob@gmail.com
kaceylaga@hotmail.com-hope you have fun on your trip!
hey darbee...for sure add me to your list. teylormauss@yahoo.com
Such a cute picture!
sarah4279@gmail.com
abettwieser@hotmail.com
We'd love to be included.
annskidmore{at}mac{dot}com
marie.west1@gmail.com
i do believe i had that same giggle the first (and every time) i saw lightning bugs in pennsylvania. i am happy y'all are back by zach's mission so you can get a taste of it...please keep us in the loop.
mauri.winder@gmail.com
love ya!
If you don't have too many request, sign me up too! I would love to keep in touch with you guys. rowebrett@yahoo.com Thanks.
lauraraty@hotmail.com
Thanks! You have cute ideas!!!
meganlsimmons@gmail.com... hope you have a great trip!
staciejorg{at}msn.com
sunnyskunk@hotmail.com
-Shani McKay Yeaman
hey can i be invited??? i knew your husband in high school and am friends with your old neighbor, amy. i would love to keep following!
ryanfiremedic@gmail.com
thanks!
becky
we want in!
courtnimuir@gmail.com
you will be able to hold that picture over all of your kids in the future!
I love keeping updated with your cute family, send me an invite! jenniefrey@msn.com
hailey@thekandells.com
katie577@hotmail.com
hey darb, would love to be invited: erin_willey@hotmail.com
lizzielovesbugs@hotmail.com
saoldroyd@gmail.com
We swim a lot too! So fun!
Don't forget me. Hope you and your fam are having so much fun in DC. sharielle82@yahoo.com
We'd love to be added too!
jennkimber11@gmail.com
amy_marie_16@Hotmail.com so us Keddington's can keep in touch with you!
karatoone@gmail.com. I wish I would've seen you when you were visiting! Love ya!
I love the picture! Enjoy the lightening bugs!
emzhamilton@gmail.com
How are you peeps? I hope school is going well for Zach and that you're doing well. We're expecting a little one in September.
Of course I need to continue seeing all of you, it makes my day. I love and miss you all!!! robynbeynon56@gmail.com PS how can i change this carnival name.
I can see why you want to protect the privacy of those little bums! lisaheaton@gmail.com
I'd love to keep reading! brookerodgerson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment