Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm in Love!

There is something in the air, and I love it!!! I love the cold, crisp air as it enters my lungs. I love the smells, sights and tastes of the season. I love the joy this season brings and the cheerful people we meet wherever we go. I love cuddling up on the couch with a fire burning and playing games on the floor for hours, with just my husband and kids. I love comfort food and the delicious treats that Zach so ambitiously spoils us with. I love it all... LOVE IT!!!

I especially love when the kids convince Zach to play "Pretty, Pretty Princess" with them! (For those of you looking for a fun gift for a little princess you love... this game is PeRfEcT!!!) And Zach LOVES when I take photos of him and post them on the blog! :-)

Tis the season to be grateful... I am so blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Zach, you are awesome! These are the moments your kids will treasure forever.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I will have to check out Pretty Pretty Princess, Ady is as into princesses as is humanly possible.