Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Family Vacation

We have had so much fun this past week, playing at various Disney Theme Parks in Florida, on a Cruise ship, and laying on the beach in the Bahamas. We had such a fun time with Zach's family...seeing that this will be our LAST family vacation for a few years! (Zach's parents are going to be mission Presidents in Brazil... more on that to come!) Here are a few of the highlights...


(Sorry I don't know how to change the vertical pictures to be the right way! You get the idea anyway!)

16 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Look how much fun you guys had...I have to say, my favorite picture is of them crashed in the bed! Glad you guys had a good trip and glad to have you back safe and sound!

Marie said...

Fun! Those are cute pictures. And I dont think you look prego at all! No FAIR!

whitney holland. said...

Darb what a great vacation! I am so glad that you guys had a blast. I love cruising and we should go after your baby gets big enough to stay with Grandma while we play!! You look fabulous Darb..if only I can look like that when I get prego I will LOVE IT! Miss ya!

The Hoods said...

That is so fun how your whole family got to go. How was it with kids on a cruise? I've always wondered how that would be! Briggs and Belle looked so cute all dressed up on formal night!!

Miller's said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I thought about you tons while you were gone and was so jealous. By the way has the modbe stuff come yet? Tandee wants you to add her to your blog, and will you tell Des and Jarom to add me to there's? Thanks Darb!

Kimi said...

Darb, I used to work with your new sister in law, Ashley. She is darling! Congrats to them!

Hillary Garner said...

What a fun trip! I love how cute Belle and Briggs are to each other...cute little buddies! Hope to see you sometime soon!

Hiccup said...

Gosh, your fam is gorgeous! Why doesn't Jake's parents take us on a cruise??? What the heck! You guys are the best!
Ashley Steele and Milo Baxter

Katie said...

Looks like you all had a blast. You have such a cute family, I am excited for you guys for number 3. I don't know why 3 makes me nervous, so you let me know how it goes ;).
We will definitely get together when we come out to Utah. We want to do a big date night with all the friends, without kids.
We came out to Dallas for Georges job but are now looking for a new one, so we were going to be out here a few years but who knows. Its been fun moving away for a bit, but I want to take my kids back to Utah.
Anyway we will let you guys know when we are planning to visit, so we can get a date night planned.

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

It looks like you had so much fun on your trip. Your kids are adorable. So, about this changing font business. I didn't know it was as easy as it was, and I felt totally retarded when I figured it out. So don't worry. When you are posting and you are in the new post area, there are two tabs on the upper right hand side of the page. One says 'Edit Html' the other says 'Compose'. If you are on the 'Compose' tab it gives you all sorts of options for color, size, bold, italics. Hopefully that makes sense. Let me know! Also, I am quiting my job as of next Friday, the 30th. So I'm pretty free for the summer. Let me know, I would love to get together and see everyone.

TanDee said...

You guys are so cute! I love the pictures and am so sad we missed each other! Hopefully we can come home for Christmas and we can meet up! We will each have a new addition to our family then. It is so crazy! I hope everything is going great! Love ya!

Alisha said...

Looks SO fun!!! I love Disney World... seriously LOVE it! And nothing is better than a big family vacation!

kat reynolds said...

Funny, I live in Florida! Never thought I would and didn't want to at first but we are loving it. Your kids are so cute and you barely look pregnant!

Kat (Kathy)

Amber said...

what a fun trip to take with all the cousins

Amanda said...

WOW! It looks like you had a great time! I can't believe Zack's parents are going on a mission. I am so excited for them. Omni just won't be the same.

mikeandash said...

Cute pictures! What a fun time!