Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Vegas Surprise...

(Disclaimer: This may not be suitable for those who do not like reading about SwEeT surprises from even SwEeTeR husbands!)

(I love this crazy man!)

My Hubby ToTaLLy surprised me this weekend! I woke up to Zach's alarm clock at 5:00 a.m. on Friday, to Zach saying get up, we need to catch our flight. I was SO tired, and said, "Honey, I think you're dreaming!" I tried to go back to bed, but he jumped up and started to pack, and told me he was serious and we only had 1/2 hour to get ready and go. I was SHOCKED!!! Well, he swept me off my feet and took me to the airport where he and I got on a plane to Las Vegas. We spent our trip ShOpPiNg, EATING, laying by the pool, visiting different hotels on the Strip, EATING some more...and going to see Phantom of the Opera! Oh Boy!!! My sweet husband sure knows how to spoil a girl! It was truly a PERFECT day! It was a quick trip... we just got home tonight... but it was the most fun I've had in a long time!
The best part... being together and holding each other's hand, without the kids in the middle! Thanks to Clancee, and Brett and Ashley, for taking such good care of my kiddos while we were away! And Thank You, Zach, for taking such good care of ME!!! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you for making ALL my dreams come true! I LOVE YOU!!!

Laying out by the pool

I forgot to take pic's at the show... so here's the billboard. Phantom was AMAZING!!!

At the Bellagio, they had such beautiful gardens. The theme was bugs and butterflies, and they made cute insects out of flowers. This cutest snail was all roses! It looked, and SmElLeD so sweet!!!

13 comments:

Goodrich's said...

Looks like fun... don't think I'll be vacationing to Vegas any time soon though, seeing as we live there! p.s when are you going to start looking pregnant? totally NOT FAIR!!!

Mauri said...

what a cutie! so glad he spoils you rotten! you deserve it! glad y'all had a fabulous time!

Miller's said...

Such a fun surprise weekend! Lucky!!! Zach did take good care of you, maybe he should give Cade some idea's for our anniversary :)

Alder Family said...

What a cute husband! You are such a spoiled girl...but you deserve it! Glad ya'll had fun!

Justin and Jill said...

What a fun surprise! Great job, Zack! Laying by the pool sounds heavenly right now. By the way, are you sure you are pregnant because I am just not seeing it!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

WOW!! That's really impressive. You had no idea? That is awesome!! What a cute husband. Also, I thought you said you had a baby bump?? I want proof! You are tiny. I'm due a month after you and I'm huge! My mom told me yesterday that I looked like I was 7 months, not 5. I just about cried. Anyway, you look fantastic. I'm glad you are feeling well.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

How fun!! Zach is so nice! I love the part "go back to bed you are dreaming!" ha ha! Looks like you guys had fun - you deserve a great vacation.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

How fun!! Zach is so nice! I love the part "go back to bed you are dreaming!" ha ha! Looks like you guys had fun - you deserve a great vacation.

Jody said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! I am jealous I could use some sunshine. You look great. You barely have a belly. You should see mine.

Jen Bird said...

Way to go Zach!! That's way impressive and so sweet! I might have to send a few hints Devin's way! :) Oh, and call me whenever you guys come down to St. George to stay at his parent's house. We're just up the street and will be for a few months! Love ya!

J.Frey said...

I'm glad you guys were able to get away. Everybody needs that once in a while! We are going to San Fran is June and it can't come soon enough! So fun that he suprised you!

Jessica June said...

So fun! I love suprises by hubbies! Good job Zach!! You seriously don't look prego- lucky girl!!

ahollandetc said...

jared read this post and told me that i have to read it! i LOVE it! Zach is amazing! what a wonderful surprise and so deserved by a preggo mommy! glad you had such a good time! oh, and i'm with jessica on this one---you totally don't look preggo!