Monday, December 3, 2007

A time for misbehavin'!

YIKES!!! My sweet Belle has been a little STINKER lately. I keep reminding myself that she is now 2...and the TERRIBLE two's are JUST beginning. I know, I know! It's always a joy! But this last little episode with her just cracked me up! Who knew that being so naughty could be SO FUNNY?!? I just love every minute of her... let's just say, it's going to be an EvEnTfuL year!

Yep! That is Zach's lap top computer...not a cheap toy...and she managed to take EVERY SINGLE button off of the keypad, one by one by one. I would've been mad, but Zach was only feet away from her when it happened, and was completely oblivious to her distruction. Fortunately for us, we can get a new keypad...Unfortunately for her, she is now BaNnEd from playing on the computer! Experiences like these are PrIcElEsS! We will be laughing about this for a long time!

And here's one of her latest little fits in the car...

Let the good times roll!

6 comments:

Doug and Shayla said...

Wow! That is hilarious. Gotta love kids, they keep us on our toes and laughing. :)

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is a stinker. But still cute for that matter.

whitney holland. said...

I can't believe she was able to take all of the keys out! Kind of funny! I just spent a week with my niece who is also approaching the two year mark...I think she made me good for another couple of years without kids!!!! HAHA! I can't wait to see ya!

Judd and Jackie said...

Oh wow and I was mad at the crayon othe carpet. That is way worse! Don't you just love kids!! Your a good mom...We are not coming home until Christmas Eve, so have fun at the party. Maybe if there is some time we can get together later in the week. Love ya

Brittney said...

Sweet! Cooper turns two in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. Although I think it has already begun. When we were living with my parents sam took a purple marker to their computer. Covered the whole thing! Fun Fun! (Don't think I ever told them though:)

Hope you guys are enjoying/enduring through all the Christmas snow that you guys are getting. We are coming up for Christmas and I have to go buy coats, gloves and hats for that one week in Utah! I don't think Cooper has ever seen snow though so it will be fun!

Anyway, sorry to ramble, just wanted to wish you guys a Merry Christmas!!

Justin and Jill said...

Oh, Darbee. I am dying! She sure is a cutie, though. Good thing Zach was around--less blame on you!!