Saturday, December 8, 2007

Handsome Boys...

Briggs is one lucky guy, to have such AMAZING men in his life. I just LOVED this photo of Briggs with his daddy and his Grandpa Gary! Aren't they handsome in their argyle sweaters?

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

They really are handsome... and stylin too! I can't believe about the mission call...I'll bet you guys are going crazy. Can't wait to talk to you at Christmas time!

Lizzie said...

That is such a cute picture! I might have to tease Zach a little bit about it though!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Hello hello! tell me when your kids want to play and we'll get together! we never have plans so let me know if anything is ever good for you. we are big fans of boondocks right now so we could go there or something! congrats on zachs dad! thats really cool!

whitney holland. said...

So i have to know what happened with Zachs dad?! haha!

Kimi said...

Darb,
Thanks for the nudge! ;) Your babies are so cute. I'm glad I get to keep tabs on you through your blog!

Lizzie said...

I just heard about your in-laws! That is so crazy and wonderful. They are going to do awesome but I imagine you are really going to miss them!

Lizzie said...

I just heard about your in-laws! That is so crazy and wonderful. They are going to do awesome but I imagine you are really going to miss them!