Saturday, October 6, 2007

ALOHA, HAWAII

Zach and I are off to Hawaii for a long overdue vacation! That's right, I said VACATION...meaning, without the children! We will miss them terribly, but are SO looking forward to some quality ALONE time together! I don't think I will be blogging much while I am away, but please check back next week, hopefully for some new pic's and fun stories. Aloha!

6 comments:

Alder Family said...

I am SO jealous! I wish I were there with ya'll right now. Enjoy a yummy pina colada by the pool for me!

Brittney said...

Darbee I too am extremely jealous. Nick I were just talking about trying to get away before Christmas. WITHOUT KIDS! I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the details. Hawaii is my favorite.

I also loved the party! I don't doubt that your mom went all out. She always makes everything so cute. We used to do big Halloween parties like that with the Siddoway side and I think I miss that the most! Your kids are adorable in jammies and costumes.

Was Cade there? I never hear anything about him anymore. Does he have any kids. Tell him hi for me!

Enjoy your trip and sorry this is so long! :)

Desi said...

We are jealous too! I hope you two love birds are having a lot of fun. Hopefully we'll get to see you at the Eyre bash this Christmas. We will actually be heading home for the holidays this year and we can't wait. Your blog is great by the way... love it!

Lizzie said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip and see some pictures! Hope your having a blast!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

I am SO jealous! I can smell the ocean breeze now! We LOVE Hawaii! I can't wait to read all about it! Take LOTS of pictures! Have a blast and enjoy the break!

Jessica June said...

Darb- I hope your having so much fun in Hawaii!! Enjoy it and don't miss your kids too much- they will still be here when you get home!! Call me when you get back!