Friday, June 10, 2011

CRAZY!
That would about sum up our life right now.
And it doesn't stop or slow down.  EVER!
So, once again, I'm behind in my blogging.
But it's better late than never...
So...

BRIGGS
finished 1st Grade.  
His Evening of Authors night was wonderful.
He did an amazing job.
His story was cute. 
He's very smart.
And funny.  And kind.  And handsome.
He LOVES his class and his teacher.  He's going to miss them terribly when we move.
He fought tears as he watched the slideshow of events from their year.
It was a great one.
He's a really good kid.  I am REALLY proud of him!



BELLE
graduated from Preschool.
She sang her little heart out, memorized her part perfectly, and was so proud standing on that stage.
I got emotional just watching her.
She's beautiful.
She's smart.
She's my little girl!




TALMAGE
is irresistable.  Really.
He is so cute and gets away with murder.  Really.  
He torments his sister.
(It's kind of funny!)
He knows what he wants and just how to get it.
He gives the best kisses! 
He loves having the big kids home, and thinks we need to go to Lagoon every single day.
So, we have!



ZACH
just turned 31!
He gets better looking with age.
I don't.
He just returned from the HACK (his guys trip) with his High School friends.
They had a great time. 
They invited the wives up for dinner the last night. 
It was... interesting.  But I laughed.  A LOT. 
(photos from the Hack coming soon.)

I
cut all my hair off.
I bought a minivan too.
These changes make me feel old.
But it's life.
And it's summer.
That makes me happy.  I LOVE having my babies home with me.
We've been busy, but we're having a LOT of fun!


We've been playing hard and working hard.  I hope it stays like this all summer.  
But with moving, cleaning, swimming lessons, Lagoon days, and friends...
we're tired.
Even Talmage, who doesn't tire easily, fell asleep the other night
STANDING UP! (with his sucker still in hand!)
What a sweet little guy.

Hope you are enjoying your Summer as much as we are!
xoxo

3 comments:

KaDee said...

I'm so glad you guys are so happy. Glad I'm not the only one that gets emotional watching my children grow and achieve things.

Heather said...

Sounds like you guys are doing so well. Briggs is such a handsome man and it's so sad that he's going to be in 2nd grade. :( Belle is beautiful. I'm loving her new hair-do. So cute. And little Tal-man. HEARTBREAKER. So sad you guys are so far away. And you look awesome. I LOVE your hair. You make the minivan look HOT!
love you!!

Angie said...

So great to see what you've been up to. My condolences on the minivan. :) I guess life happens whether we are ready or not. I was resigned to getting a minivan when we moved and figured at least I'd finally have somewhere to put a stroller. Wrong. Asian style "minivans" are smaller than anything I had ever imagined. I actually have to collapse the back seat to put the stroller in!! Lets just say I think long and hard about whether or not we really need it before I go shifting car seats to get the stroller into the darn thing. Good luck in the move!!