Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Playing Catch Up...

I have been a terrible blogger and I hate it! I am so far behind in documenting our lives lately, that it may take me the next week or two to finally catch up. I guess it's better late than never, right?!?

TALMAGE TURNED 2!!!

It feels like just yesterday that Talmage was born...

and he loved to sleep...
and snuggle...
and eat!

But now he is TWO...

and hates to sleep...
and is way too busy to snuggle...
and only eats in between laps as he runs around the table! ;)

On Talmage's Birthday, August 22nd, we had a little "Car and Truck" Party for him, since those are some of his favorite things. He LOVED it! We ate some of his favorite treats and opened presents from his favorite friends, and finished the night off with a special "Dirt Cake" in the back of his new Truck! It was a really fun night, especially because we were able to spend it with many of you!






Besides his little truck we gave him, we also bought him a cute Radio Flyer Tricycle... but we got too excited and gave it to him early. He loves it and has gotten miles out of it already!


Happy Birthday, Talmage! You are such a fun big boy and have brought so much joy into our home. We love you so much and feel so much more complete since you've joined our family! I hope this year is your best one yet! xoxo

4 comments:

Mallory said...

i LOVE your little man!! he's so handsome!! You did a great job with his birthday--love the cake!!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

What a little cutie! We still need to get our kiddos together to play. Brock is obsessed with anything with wheels. So they would get along great. That dirt cake is so cute. Very clever.

Heather said...

Darb what a great party. We love Talmage (the rest of you too). What a handsome boy. I cannot get over how much he has changed in 3 short little months. So sad. We love you guys. xoxoxo

Gary and Robyn Beynon said...

Such a snuggle bunny! What a fun party, so clever as always Darb. So hard to believe he's two. Love that little guy and miss him and you guys. Love ya!!