Sunday, June 27, 2010

New York City 2010

New York City is one of my most favorite places, EVER! I love Broadway and the shows, the shopping, the architecture, the "busy-ness", the lights, the people, the food... everything!

Zach and I have visited NY a few times before, but never yet experienced it with the kids. When my parents invited us to join them up in the City for a couple days after Zach's graduation, we just couldn't resist. I'm so glad we did...

We had the time of our lives!

Belle has been talking about getting an American Girl Doll for awhile now, but who could pass up the opportunity to go get one when you're up in New York City? Not us. And while we were at it, my Mom took Belle and I to the American Doll Tea Party. It was a dream come true for my little lady... heck, it was a dream come true for me, too! I'm so glad that my mom and I could share this experience with her.

It was one of those things I'll remember forever. (I think she will too!)





 

Briggs LOVES Nintendo. We wanted to do something special just for him, seeing that Belle had such a fantastic day, so we took him to Nintendo World. He was in Heaven! He tried out all the new games and played on all sorts of different Nintendo systems. He picked out a new Luigi T-shirt (he's an easy guy to please!) and we left on our next adventure.







 

After passing Al Rocker on the street, then Kathy Lee and Hoda at lunch... our day wouldn't have been complete without stopping to see SpongeBob...


 

and Mr. M&M...




 

and buying POUNDS (literally!) of Chocolate at the Hershey Factory!


 

We LOVED every part of our trip up to NYC. It was an experience we won't soon forget!

Thanks for a great time, Mom and Dad! We LOVE You!







New York City 2010

3 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

What a blast!!

Mallory said...

SO fun!! NY looks great. I love that Briggs was stoked about a t-shirt. We're so excited to "play" with you guys. missing you tons!!!

Marie said...

How fun!