Sunday, November 29, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I have been MIA in the blogging world lately, and now have a LOT to catch up on.
First things First...

BELLE turned FOUR!!!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful girl. I don't know how it's possible for a child to go from this:

To THIS:

Overnight! It's a little bit sad.
I love my little girl so much and am so happy that she is ours!
We celebrated with a little party with her neighborhood friends. All she wanted was Pink Roses, a Pink Pinata, a Princess Cake and of course, Presents. (She's so easy to please!) :) Here are some pic's of her special day.

And her 4 year old stats for my records:
Height: 41 3/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 36 lbs. (25%)
Vision 20/40
Hearing: Passed
Tall and thin... just like her mom! (well, like her mom used to be!) :)

A few days after Belle's birthday, we went to UTAH! Forget Disney Land, Utah is the Happiest Place on Earth... no doubt! I LOVE the mountains, the air, the speed-limit :), and being surrounded by family! We enjoyed every single second, though the time still passed by much too quickly.
Some highlights of our trip included:
Shea winning Nationals in Pheonix! GO WEBER!!!
Getting Belle's "root" taken out! (not really a highlight, but a memory nonetheless.
Fun with our Beynon cousins... Bonsai, playing the wii, "making cookies with Avery", doing princess hair, just being together.
Fun with the Miller cousins... candybar game, rec room madness, games and puzzles with Grammy and Gramps, setting up the Christmas tree, movies and more.
Snowball fights up the canyon.
A little back-country skiing for the Mister.
Utah Football.
Seeing old friends.
"New Moon" Premiere with the Book Club Ladies.
Thanksgiving Feast with my Eyre cousins.
Black Friday Shopping with my sister.
Hair cuts.
Spending time with the people we love most!


Thank you to my Mom and Dad for helping us get out there to spend Thanksgiving together as a family. We love and appreciate all that you do!

8 comments:

Gary and Robyn Beynon said...

Darb, I can't tell you how much I've missed reading your blog. How happy I was to see you back in the saddle. Loved all the pictures and reading about all the fun things that you did. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! We love you!

TanDee said...

I am so sad that I missed seeing you! But it sounds like you had a lot of fun!!

J.Frey said...

Happy Birthday Belle! What a beautiful little girl! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

KaDee said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun in UT!!

whitney holland. said...

I am so glad I got to see your cute face...oh and you are still TALL AND THIN silly girl! Love you!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I heard you guys were in Utah. My friend said he met you at the bank where we work! Welcome home... at least for a little bit. Come back soon!

Anisha said...

Wish I could have said hi. I saw you walk into sacrament, looking sassy as can be(love your haircut!)and then I didn't see you again. Looks like you had a fabulous time!

abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب شلالات ونوافير بالرياض
تنسيق حدائق وزراعة الاشجار
شركة تركيب مظلات خشبية بالرياض